- efficient buffer playback and storage
- general purpose scaling for Max and MSP
- efficient partitioned + non-partitioned convolution
- enhanced audio multi-threading / dynamic patch loading
- comprehensive descriptor analysis (realtime + non-realtime)
- high quality random number generators for Max and MSP
- sample accurate voice management and more
- thread debugging and switching
- utility objects SIMD versions of 35 basic MSP objects
Frames can be of arbitrary size with arbitrary sub-sample accurate timing.
The official Max release should be installed via the Package Manager:
- frame timing / length can vary freely across networks / over time
- supports multi-threaded processing (real-time or non-realtime)
Tools for working with convolution and impulse responses in MaxMSP.
The official Max release should be installed via the Package Manager.
This set of object addresses various tasks, including:
- measuring impulse responses
- spectral display from realtime input / buffers
- buffer-based convolution